Century Banner Century Banner

If you registered but are unable to make it to the Century, we invite you to transfer your Grizzly Peak Century entry to someone else. You can do this online with no transfer fee. When you registered online you provided an email address, and our registration provider sent you a confirmation email. You will need the order number in that email (see Help below if you cannot find the message) as well as the name and email address of the person to whom you want to transfer.

Procedure for Transferor

  1. Go to our Registration page.
  2. At the top of the page, click on the menu item Transfer My Registration. (On small screens you may have to first click on the menu item Help Links to expand the menu).
  3. Fill in the requested information and click Transfer.

What Happens Next

The transferee will receive an email message inviting him or her to claim the registration. Using the link in the email, the transferee can accept the transfer and pay for it, at the current registration price, using a credit card. The link expires after 7 days if not used. Once the new registration is paid for by the transferee, a full refund for the original purchase will be issued to the transferor's credit card.

Important Note for Transferee

When you claim the registration, it will by default include any merchandise that the transferor purchased. If you do not want those items be sure to edit the registration to remove them! You can also change to a different route and start location and add other merchandise if you wish.

Discounts or Premiums

When transferring the registration at face value using the above procedure, there is no need for money exchange between the parties. The transferor receives a credit and the transferee receives a charge. These may not be the same if a price increase has occured since the original purchase. If the two parties agree on a discount or premium for the transfer, that must be handled privately between them, perhaps using an electronic payment service.

Transfer to a friend or family member at no charge

If you just want to give your registration to another person for free, you have two choices.

  • Go through the simple process above using the same credit card for the transferee that was used for the initial purchase. The card will receive a refund credit and a new charge, and the net result will be a registration with all the details for the transferee. But be aware that if there has been a price increase since the original purchase then the new charge will be greater than the refund credit.
  • If you don't mind getting paper involved, print this form. The transferor signs the top part. The transferee fills and signs the bottom part and brings it to check-in on the day of the century. There are no additional fees even if there has been a price increase since the original purchase.
T-shirt art from the 2018 Century
by Stephen Linden

Need Help?

If you cannot find your confirmation email so you don't know your order number, you can have the confirmation message resent. Just go to our Registration page. At the top of the page, click on the menu item Resend Confirmation and fill in the email address you used to register.

If you have problems, contact the century registrar at CenturyReg at grizz dot org .