If you registered but are unable to make it to the Century, we invite you to give, sell or trade your Grizzly Peak Century entry to someone else. You can do this online with no transfer fee. When you registered online you provided an email address, and our registration provider sent you a confirmation email. You'll need that address as well as the name and email address for the person to whom you want to transfer.
Procedure for Transferor
- If you haven't already done so, you need to claim your account using your email address, and set up a password.
If you have already claimed your account, then you need to login. In either case, use the button below to get started.
Manage My Account
- Once you are logged in, click on the Registrations tab at the top.
- Click on View Details next to the line for our century.
- Click on the Transfer button (if you registered multiple riders, click on the Transfer button for the one you want to transfer).
- Fill in the name and email address for the transferee and click Transfer.
What Happens Next
The transferee will receive an email message inviting him or her to claim the registration. Using the link in the email, the transferee can accept the transfer and pay for it using a credit card. The link expires after 7 days if not used. Once the registration is paid for by the transferee, a full refund will be issued to the transferor's credit card.
Important Note for Transferee
When you claim the registration, it will by default include any merchandise that the transferor purchased. If you do not want those items be sure to edit the registration to remove them! You can also add other items if you wish.
Discounts or Premiums
When transferring the registration at face value using the above procedure, there is no need for money exchange between the parties. The transferor receives a credit and the transferee receives a charge. If the two parties agree on a discount or premium for the transfer, that must be handled privately between them. Consider using an electronic payment service.
If you have problems, contact the century registrar at.